Built on a wealth of experience, we deliver complete flexible solutions from small scale LNG to turnkey gas processing facilities.
Oil & Gas Solutions
From prefeasibility to commissioning, we provide a full spectrum of EPC services.
Your High-Value EPC Partner
At High Roller EPC, we provide end-to-end EPC services to meet your operational challenges.
Pre-Feasibility & Feasibility Studies
FEED & FEED Verification
Modifications and Maintenance
Commissioning & Start-Up
- Small Scale LNG
- Gas/Liquid Storage
- LNG Liquifaction and Regasification
- Gas Processing Facilities
- Oil and Gas Production Facilities
- Pipelines, Terminals and Pump Stations
- Compressor & Booster Stations
- Tank Farms & Containment Systems
- Automated Industrial Truck Washout Facilities
- Rail Car Trans-loading Facilities
- Rail Car Washout Facilities
- Drilling Fluid Disposal Systems
- Frac Sand Processing Plants
- Structural Steel & Pipe Fabrication
- Equipment Installation
- Water Transfer and Storage
- General Civil Work
- Pressure Testing
High Roller EPC is a leading EPC provider and project management company for the oil and gas industry. With specialized knowledge and experience in all aspects of engineering and construction, we offer a full asset life cycle approach from consulting and feasibility studies to detailed execution of projects on an EPCM or EPC delivery basis. Along with our expert engineering disciplines, including mechanical, civil/structural, electrical, instrumentation and controls, piping, and process engineering, we are committed to delivering quality projects that meet our clients precise requirements – safely, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Commitment to Safety
High Roller EPC believes in a safe work environment and continually seek ways to enhance our operations in the areas of health, safety and the environment. We are committed to providing safe and sustainable solutions in all of our activities throughout the entire project lifecycle. With our defined project management approach and EPC methodology, we have the required processes and systems to to expertly handle any and all aspects of EPC projects.